Born on March 20, 1953, in the city of Pidgorodn, Dnipropetrovsk region.
He graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk State Art College (1972), Kharkov Art and Industrial Institute (1981). Teachers in the specialty: V. Zagubibatko, E. Zherdzitsky, A. Kapshuk, M. Shaposhnikov, A. of Constantinople.
He worked in the field of painting, graphics. In a realistic style, he created mainly landscapes and still lifes of the Dnieper.
Member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine (2005).
He worked in Dnepropetrovsk: at an art production plant (since 1981); teacher of art school (1989), senior teacher of special disciplines of art department of the theater and art college (1997).
He participated in exhibitions since 1978. Personal exhibitions - in Dnepropetrovsk (2003, 2010), Kiev (2009).
The main works: “The Last Chrysanthemums” (1990), “On the Berdyansk Spit” (2002), “On the Cute Ukraine” (2004), “Native Color” (2004), “Sunny” (2005).
The works are stored in the Dnepropetrovsk Art Museum and the Berdyansk Art Museum (Zaporizhzhya Region). He lived and worked in the city of Dnepropetrovsk.